Monday, May 28, 2007

Things and things

Hints of what's to come.... listings of my personal collections, wishlists of things i want, things i think are awesome, things i think are crap, whatever i feel like writing about at the moment... umm... oh, questions for things i can't figure out.

Note: this is subject to change. I am very fickle and tv has rotted my brain. Like today, I was super motivated to finally organize all of my papers, bills, house info, etc when I came downstairs for a snack. I flipped through the tv and ended up watching Reading Rainbow - the whole show. Granted, it was an episode about the beach and all the living creatures in the waters around a small island off the coast of Florida and completely mesmerizing, but in the end my papers didn't finish getting filed. But, I finally learned what these things are and now can't wait to find one at the beach and find tons of little baby shells!!

No comments: